Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The best Christmas gift...

    The best christmas gift i would give to my mom is a diamond necklace because she has been asking for one. Also because i needed something to by her for christmas. I want to buy her something for christmas because she always buys me a lot of gifts and i love my mother so i want her to get a great christmas gift.Also it's better to give than to receive. Even if that means spending my allowance it's worth it.
     My mother deserves it. A diamond necklace is the perfect christmas gift for my mom. She gives me anything i put on my christmas list. So she should get something also. So that is the best christmas gift that i would get my mom.





By:Alexa Hodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE INVENTION WITH THE BEST OVERALL ARGUMENT...NOT for individual students...THANKS!