Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MB1-4-3 CLUB

     If i were to form my own club it would be about MINDLESS BEAHVIOR. The name of it would be mb1-4-3 <3. I would make it aboout them because i cant go a day with iut seeing a video of them . if i dont im pretty sure i would go crazy.I would name my club this because i love MINDLESS BEHAVIOR.they are half of my life. If you want me to live all you got to do is show me a video of MINDLESS BEHAIOR.I would be the president of the club and a lexa would be my asistant.This would be a gigantic fan club because billion of people LOVE them and people dont really make fan clubs anymore.alll we would talk aboout is them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE INVENTION WITH THE BEST OVERALL ARGUMENT...NOT for individual students...THANKS!