Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bike vs. Computer

The bike is better than the computer. When you're riding your bike you're working out. When you are on the computer you are just wasting the electricity bill. Also bikes can't have technical difficulty. it's true that a bike can have a flat tire but you don't have to worry about that if you keep it out side. that's for reason why bike is better than a computer.

-DaQuawn



Bike Is So Cool
and a bike can go up any kinds of hills but with glass. But a computer can get on any website you want it to get on. a bike is made for the spring and summer. Its true that a computer can go up a hill if you carry it. I think a bike is a happy face better. Conclusion a bike is for Exercise and Tricks/Fun.

--Terrion



A computer is better than a bike because
reason.1with a computer you can learn math.
reason.2 with a computer you can do your intrest and put it in your pocket.
reason.3 computer is better than a bike because the only way you can see this is with a computer you can't see it with a bike and vote with a bike.
bike is good to because you can get exersise and you can play with your friends
but computer is still better because you can buy bikes and find friends

-Brandon







I like computers and bikes. but a computer is better.  One thing I like about a computer is you can get on facebook. also you can get on your favorite web sits. I like a bike to it can take me places. I like computers and bikes but a computer will win.

-Tamerica



             A

5 comments:

  1. I would have to give this one to DaQuawn. Even though his was shorter, it made some very good points. From a person who has had many (MANY!) computers crash and has lost lots of data, I would agree that bikes have less technical problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DaQuawn gets my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the computer. I like Brandon's argument that we couldn't even vote if it were not for computers. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE INVENTION WITH THE BEST OVERALL ARGUMENT...NOT for individual students...THANKS!