Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Over The Weekend

Over the weekend I am going to celebrate  and my family is coming over form Canda for  christmas eve and my cousin Debei and her childrern is coming over and my mom said that on my dad side form alabama and I love her and i never seem her kids before and she said that we are going to pizza and chips and play game whit them.
     Also m grandam is coming over for christmas eve and my uncle and my auntie and my little cousin   might come over and we might sing christmas  songs to the little kids 9 (nine) and younger can not sing and we are going to stay up all night and all day long.    


I WILL HAVE A LOT OF FUN!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE INVENTION WITH THE BEST OVERALL ARGUMENT...NOT for individual students...THANKS!