Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SECOND ROUND Limo vs Poetry


Limo vs Poet

Who will win:Poetry

Topic sentence:
Poetry is better then a Limo

One reason poetry is better then a limo. Is that you can write all day and make rhymes.In poetry you still have to have. Capital letters but if you love. Poetry you would do it every day probably.I love writing poetry because. You have ryhmes and you can make it a song poem.  I love song poems because you make beats and it’s fun to make beats to me.

I like making ryhmes but it is hard to make ryhmes and a song poem but i love doing poems because when I’m mad or sad i write a sad or mad poem.Then i get happy because I know how hard i worked on it.I really love poem and poetry it’s the same to me.

If you don’t know how to write a poem you should learn how to write a poem if you don’t know how but I love poems.I love the word Poetry and poems because I love poems so you should if you get mad and want to write a poem you should.


However that a limo can take you places and go to Mc.Donals and every thing.



When you have a limo you can do any thing. Like go to the store but poetry is better. When you want to nock some one out. You can write insted of fight some. One that your about to get in a fight with. I say write and be very happy.


Conclusion:
I love poetry because you can write how long you want and be happy.

By:Kaelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE INVENTION WITH THE BEST OVERALL ARGUMENT...NOT for individual students...THANKS!